I was nominated by My Perfect Breakdown for the “One Lovely Blog Award”.
Thank you so much!! This is my first blog award I’ve been nominated for and I’m excited to share some more lovely blogs with you all! 🙂
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about myself:
1. I’ve been taking care of children since I was 11 years old. Other than waitressing and working at a grocery store in high school and college, taking care of kids is all I have ever done.
2. I spent 12 years being a nanny in CT. 10 of those years were for the same family.
3. My Mom is my Hero! If I can become half the Mom she is…I’ll be doing good.
4. I live and breathe the Green Bay Packers during football season. J laughs at me because I get way fired up during the games.
5. I have 4 fur babies. Rocky, our black lab. Charlie, Lucy and Linus who were all stray cats that I took in when I still lived in CT.
6. I once peed on my shoes when I was out fishing with my Dad and had to squat behind the truck to go to the bathroom. It was probably his Favorite story to tell about me. I still suck at squatting to pee which is why I’m not great at camping, lol.
7. 3 of the greatest Men I knew in my life, all father figures to me, passed away before I met J so my Mom walked me down the aisle with my Dad’s picture on my bouquet. I would love to do a reading with Theresa Caputo (The Long Island Medium) and hopefully get to hear from at least my Dad.
Now I need to nominate 15 blogs that I find lovely. This is pretty much every blog I follow…otherwise I wouldn’t follow you, lol. I know some of you have been nominated already but know that I find you all awesome! Honestly, I just started this blog to get my feelings about all this stuff out so I think the fact that I have 31 followers at this point is pretty cool. 🙂