Sorry I missed posting yesterday! It was a busy day that I’ll touch more on in a different post. 🙂
Day 7 is my 10 Favorite foods (this should be easy enough, lol).
1. Sakura Noodles (unfortunately, I only get the real thing once or twice every year or 2, depending if I make it to CT or not). I do make a version of it at home, but it’s just not the same!
2. Colony Pizza, again, something I only get once every year or two. However, Pizza in general is totally on the list! 🙂
3. Baja chicken sandwich from Quiznos.
4. Shrimp and crab chimichanga
5. Dips…Queso, taco dip, chili cheese dip, cowboy caviar, ham and pickle dip…they’re all good, lol.
6. Cookies ( my favorites to make…chocolate chip, white chocolate macademia nut, pumpkin chocolate chip)
7. Brownies (especially frosted or with mint chips in them)
8. Chili…both my Mom’s chili which is more of a stew type than soup. I’m not a huge fan of soupy chili. And white chicken chili. J and I got engaged over white chicken chili at his Sister’s house and we had that and my Mom’m chili for our rehearsal dinner.
9. Breakfast food…eggs (over easy), bacon (crisp), hash browns, toast, pancakes, omelettes…it’s all good!
10. My Mom’s pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn. Her pork chops are always so tender you don’t even need a knife to cut through them…so good!!!!
Not a good post to have to do when I’m trying to start the week out healthy, lol.
Update: Sorry, but I must add an 11th food and I can’t believe I forgot to put this on my top ten!!! Fried Cheese Curds…you can’t be a Wisconsinite without this being on the list, lol.