10 songs I’m loving right now…this one is kind of hard…I spend most of my day listening to Toddler radio on Pandora, lol.
1. Prizefighter by Trisha Yearwood. This song reminds me of our battle with infertility and becoming parents.
2. People loving People by Garth Brooks. I just adore this song…such a great message.
3. 10,000 Reason…Matt Redman…This song gets J and I through the bad times.
4. Shake it off by Taylor Swift (fun to dance to)
5. Paradise by the Dashboard light by Meatloaf…this song totally reminds me of my childhood and road trips with my family.
6. How He Loves Us by David Crowder Band
7. Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band
8. Whatever It Is by Zac Brown Band…J sings me this song. 🙂
9. Crazy Girl….J had my nieces help him sing t his song to me at our wedding dance. 🙂
10. Mama’s Song by Carrie Underwood…Since my Dad passed before I met J…my Mom and I had a Mommy/Daughter at our wedding and this was the song I picked. I cannot listen to it with out crying!
And, since I did a song for my Mom, I need to do a bonus song for my Daddy. This one goes out to him…he loved this song, lol! Hard to Humble by Mac Davis