to the point of feeling like I’m going to throw up.  It sounds like they were going to look at ports for Baby S this afternoon.  I so don’t want my hopes to go flying but I’m also having a hard time staying neutral!  From what I’ve heard, they would like to place her Friday so a decision would have to be made by tomorrow I would think.  Hopefully it’s made today, and hopefully, it’s us.

I think we would be the best family for her, but I’m sure all the couples that want her think that, lol.  I feel like J and I’s experience with children and also dealing with foster care should be points in our favor but I don’t know that they even know that we are used to dealing with the foster system now because we weren’t in it when we did our portfolio and I don’t know if our case worker was able to share that info with them.

I’m pretty sure I will cry if we aren’t picked, then again, I’m pretty sure I’ll cry if we are!


17 thoughts on “Butterflies…

    • Thank you so much! I’m guessing we’ll find out sometime tomorrow. So nervous…I’m sure there are a lot of other great couples that want her also. Maybe they’ll pick someone closer to the county they’re in.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s