Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
The other criteria for accepting a One Lovely Blog Award are:
- List the rules.
- Thank your nominator.
- List seven (7) facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you did.
- Display the award logo and follow your nominator.
I am going to break the rules a little bit since I just did this the other day. I know pretty much all the blogs I follow have already been nominated so I’m not going to nominate again. Just know that I find you all lovely, inspirational and very much a part of my days and what helps keep me strong on this journey.
1. I LOVE HGTV and it is the reason, besides the Packer games that I do not want to give up cable. I also love TLC…but with some of the shows on there, I really think they need to change the name of the channel.
2. I have 2 Sisters…both technically my half sisters but we have never thought that way. One of my Sisters has 5 kids and the other has 4. My oldest nephew just started college and my youngest nephew just started kindergarten.
3. I LOVE sweets….I usually make chocolate chip cookies when I’m craving the dough, not necessarily the cookie. It has been said by more than one person that I make the best and softest cookies they’ve ever had. My dream would be to make a living baking cookies.
4. I was/am a huge New Kids On The Block fan. When I was in 8th grade my parents separated for a bit and my Dad got rid of our dog for some dumb reason. When they let me get a new one I got a lhasa apso and I named him Joey after Joey McIntyre.
5. I’ve been involved in 5 direct selling businesses but Young Living and Thirty One have by far been my favorites. I love how both have such integrity and are very focused on God.
6. Door County, WI is one of my favorite places to go with J. I found a groupon for a hotel in Sturgeon Bay over Halloween weekend that includes a dinner for 2, a trolley ride to all Sturgeon Bay’s creepiest places, a bonfire with ghost stories, and complimentary breakfast both days with a made to order omelet bar. Our 2nd Anniversary is that Monday, Nov. 3rd so I’m totally excited for us to be able to get away!
7. I so badly want to be a runner! However, I tend to get injured very easily. It’s so very annoying. I’m working with a chiropractor to try and get my back strong again. I was diagnosed with scoliosis in 9th grade, was in a really bad accident in 2005 and then was just recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I think I’m at the point where I can slowly start jogging on the treadmill again. Fingers crossed it works! 🙂